Directions to St. Elisabeth’s Chapel
From the West:
- Get off the Garden State Parkway at Exit 82.
- Proceed onto Route 37E
- Go appr. 6 miles and go over the Barnegat Bay
- Proceed through the first traffic light.
- Stay to the left and take the left fork, following the signs to Point Pleasant.
- Go around the very sharp curve.
- When the road straightens out, get into the left lane as soon as possible and proceed less than one mile.
- There’s one more light that’s a little past the A&P.
- Proceed through the light, and follow the road as it bears to the left.
- You are now on Route 35N
- Go appr. ten blocks and turn right onto Third Avenue.
(During the summer season, there is a functioning traffic light at the intersection of Route 35N and Third Avenue. During the winter months, the light is a blinking light.)
- Proceed east on Third Avenue. We are the last building on the right: 5 Third Avenue.
From the North:
- Get off the Garden State Parkway at Exit 98.
- Proceed onto Route 34E toward Point Pleasant.
- Proceed through about five traffic lights. Route 34 and Route 35 join together at the old Brielle Circle, which is now a traffic light.
- Stay straight through the traffic light, and you are now on Route 35S.
- Go through Point Pleasant, Bay Head and Mantoloking.
- At the south end of Mantoloking, Route 35 becomes a duel road. From that point go appr. 5 miles into Ortley Beach.
- Look for Third Avenue and turn left.
- Stay on Third Avenue and go straight across Route 35 N.
- We are the last building on the right: 5 Third Avenue